Mittwoch, 16. September 2009

September 16th... new guitar!!!

Today I got the package from my mum! We were on our way to the street to catch a taxi when the gate keeper gave it to me:) Now I've got lots of German herb tea and new guitar strings.
Today we observed an oral English class from another Amity teacher (Rae) and afterwards... i finally bought my guitar! So the timing was perfect... I just have to figure out if it is possible to change the strings without destroying the guitar...:)









My guitar is "lovely" and "lucky". Chinese-English expressions are -let's say- interesting...:) You should see some of the t-shirts here or our water cups. "How re you".







Just enjoy these "kitschy" details ;)








As you might have figured, this is the back of the guitar!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hej Lea, ist dort alles so putziglich? Was hat denn Dein wunderbares Instrument gekostet?
    Mum

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. 280 yuan... rechen, rechen, rechen...ja, da staunst du, was? knapp 30 euro!

    AntwortenLöschen